Aanbieding! Actie! 2x BIO 3% CBD nu: €24,95!! Code: korting-3-bio Dismiss Skip to content
Article 1 General
- These terms and conditions apply to any use of the website bestecbd.nl and any offer, quotation and agreement between you and BesteCBD.
- Company Information:
Azoth, Sole proprietorship (Our business interests are also deposited with the COC in Apeldoorn).
1991 JE, Velserbroek
Tel: +31 6 827 913 37 – bereikbaar van 09:00 tot 17:00
Vat identification: NL190970364B02
Article 2 Offers
- All offers on the website are free of obligation, unless expressly stated otherwise. Offers do not automatically apply for reset orders. Also, offers can not be returned.
- BesteCBD Can not be kept up to date if you could reasonably have understood that the offer contains a manifest error or description.
- Prices quoted on the website include VAT and other government fees as well.
Article 3 Data
- You must ensure that your information including, but not limited to, email address, address and bank account number is complete, accurate and up to date. You also warrant that you are legally competent in any way to use the website.
- BesteCBD ensures that all your data is processed with the utmost care and that this data will not be passed, resold or otherwise made available to third parties without your prior consent.
- BesteCBD will process and record your data in its file to comply with its obligations arising from the agreement that it has concluded with you and / or to process your application. In addition, your email address may be used to inform you about certain products and services that may be attractive to you unless you have given permission.
- You can always view and edit your own information on the website.
Article 4 Conclusion of the Agreement
- The agreement is created by the receipt of BesteCBD from your order.
- Changing an agreement is only possible if explicitly accepted by BesteCBD.
Article 5 Delivery
- We strive to have your order delivered the following day. Because we do not have physical stores, it may be when you order multiple products that are in both stores. Then we need an additional day to merge the orders to send them right.
- You are required to purchase purchased products at the time when they are made available to you.
- If you decline or neglect the delivery of information or instructions necessary for delivery, the products intended for delivery will be stored for your risk and account.
- If you have entered a wrong address for delivery, then the additional shipping costs will be for your own account.
- If you exceed the maximum 14-day delivery time, you have the right to terminate the agreement. To do this, send an email or letter to BesteCBD. Any payments will be returned to you within 14 days, after receipt of the product at BesteCBD.
Article 6 Payment
- During the conclusion of the agreement you determine how the payment will be made. For example, you can choose to pay through Ideal.
- BesteCBD will only continue to deliver the product when payment has been received by her.
Article 7 Retention of Ownership
BesteCBD will remain fully owned by the delivered product until the purchase price is fully met.
Article 8 Guarantees
- BesteCBD warrants that the products to be delivered comply with the specifications specified on the Website.
- You must investigate the delivered product at the time of delivery, but in any event, within the shortest possible time limit. In addition, you should investigate whether the quality and quantity of the delivered goods correspond to what has been agreed, at least meets the requirements that apply to normal (trade) traffic.
- If within 14 days of delivery, the products do not comply with the specifications specified on the website, BesteCBD will ensure that the amount paid by you will be returned within 14 days of receipt of the products. You can also replace or restore requests for the product in your own right, by BesteCBD. This warranty period is only longer if the manufacturer of the product in question provides a guarantee of more than 14 days.
- Following the warranty period referred to in Article 9.3, BesteCBD is entitled to charge all costs for repair or replacement, including administration, shipping and handling charges.
- The warranty mentioned in this article expires when the defect is caused by improper or improper use or when, without the written permission of BesteCBD, you or third parties have made changes or have attempted to make changes to the relevant product or use for purposes for which the product is not intended.
Article 9 Liability
- If the products delivered by BesteCBD are defective, BesteCBD’s liability to you is limited to what is governed by Article 8 (Guarantees) in these Terms and Conditions.
- The liability of BesteCBD for direct or indirect damage is in any case always limited to an amount equal to the purchase price of the defective product, unless the damage is due to intentional and / or gross negligence or injurious or improper use by yourself.
- BesteCBD hereby excludes any liability for any damage, directly and / or indirect, in any way arising from and / or arising from the impossibility of using the website, the fact that certain information on the website is incorrect, incomplete or untrue and the unlawful use of BesteCBD’s systems, including the website, by a third party.
- The limitation of liability for direct and / or indirect damage contained in these Terms and Conditions does not apply if the damage is due to intent or gross negligence by BesteCBD or its subordinates.
Article 10 Risk During Transport
- During shipping of the products, BesteCBD will be at risk in case of damage, theft or loss of products. At the time of delivery of the products, this risk will pass on you.
Article 11 Cooling Period
- You are entitled to dissolve the agreement within 14 days of receipt of the product in question. BesteCBD will return the amount paid by you within 14 days of receipt of the returned product, provided that the product concerned is undamaged or otherwise clearly used or edited and is provided with the original packaging and accompanying pieces.
- The cost of returning the product concerned will be for your own account.
Article 12 Applicable Law and Disputes
- All legal relationships in which User is a party is governed exclusively by Dutch law, even if a commitment is made in whole or in part abroad or if the party involved in the legal relationship is resident there. The applicability of the Vienna Sale Convention is excluded.
- The parties will first appeal to the court after attempting to resolve a dispute by mutual agreement.
Article 13 Payment
- During the conclusion of the agreement, you determine how the payment will be made. For example, you can choose to pay with Ideal or transfer to the BesteCBD account.
- BesteCBD will only continue to deliver the product when payment has been received by her.
Article 14 Intellectual Property Rights
- The intellectual property rights relating to the website, including the rights to the texts, images, design, data files, images and other (still and / or moving) footage, formats, software, brands (including domain names) and other materials, belong to BesteCBD, its licensors, the manufacturers of the respective products and / or third parties to which BesteCBD is not affiliated.
- You may not, in any way, make available to third parties and / or reproduce the Website (s) of any Website, except by downloading and viewing it on a single computer and / or printing one hard copy.
- In addition, you may not make changes to the delivered products unless otherwise agreed or otherwise agreed in writing.
- You may only make a hyperlink to the website if this happens for purely informative purposes. The provision of a hyperlink for any other purpose, such as a commercial purpose, is therefore prohibited.
Article 15 Force Majeure
The parties are not required to comply with any obligation if they are hindered as a consequence of a circumstance that is not due to its fault and neither by law nor by law.
Article 16 Miscellaneous
- Any deviations from these Terms and Conditions may only be agreed in writing. Such deviations can not be derived from rights related to later accrued rights.
- The administration of BesteCBD applies, except for counter-proof, as proof of your applications and / or orders made. You acknowledge that electronic communications can serve as proof.
- BesteCBD is entitled to transfer to you the rights and obligations of the agreement with you by a single notification.
- If and to the extent that any provision of the General Terms and Conditions is annulled or destroyed, the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall remain in force. BesteCBD will then adopt a new provision to replace the null and void provision, with as much as possible the provisions of the null / void clause being complied with.
Article 17 Applicable Law and Competent Judge
These Terms and Conditions apply to Spanish law. All possible disputes will be submitted to the competent court in Javea. These Terms and Conditions may be modified by BesteCBD at any time. BesteCBD therefore recommends reviewing the Terms and Conditions on a regular basis.